Friday 27 January 2017

FRIDAY GREENS #108 - THE LAST POST

This meme used to be active every Friday. The theme was "Friday Greens" and some people posted images, art, and photos where the predominant colour was GREEN!

GREEN is the colour between blue and yellow in the spectrum; coloured like grass or emeralds. I certainly enjoyed my "green" photos and appreciated the stalwart few who posted these last few weeks. Thank you for posting on...

It is now the time to close this meme down as there is not enough interest in it amongst the photographic blogosphere to maintain a meaningful presence.

FRIDAY GREENS, EXIT LEFT...

7 comments:

  1. Nick, I am sorry to see this meme go. I have one last post for it this week: http://www.lovethatimage.com/blog/2017/01/longwood-fern-wall/ Thank you for doing this and happy photographing in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting all this time, but I understand! I still do have an image for Fri Greens. https://artworksfromjeshstg.wordpress.com/2017/01/23/winter-in-amador-county/
    Luckily you still have the other memes, so I don't have to say goodbye:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich war immer gerne dabei.
    Aber ich kann auch deine Entscheidung verstehen.
    Danke nochmals für dies Challenge .
    Weiterhin alles Gute.
    Liebe Grüße aus Deuschland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting Nick! I really enjoyed this meme, but I do understand.
    Thank´s for everything and happy photographing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting it. Here is my link: http://webcroft.blogspot.com/2017/01/five-from-front-royal.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks for hosting at Friday Greens; so sad to read about! have a lovely time in all activities and happy photographing, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sad - I read that only today, because I haven't participiate every friday :(
    But I've liked it and yesterday I had prepared a post again.
    Have published is as my farewell now.
    Thanks for hosting

    http://maschas-buch.blogspot.de/2017/02/wisteria-leaves.html

    ReplyDelete